Thursday, April 22, 2010

hair today, gone tomorrow












For some reason, when Josh hit about age 14, his naturally "straight as a board" hair turned curly. Whenever he has "long" hair he has waves and curls, it is the craziest thing. He can also sport a "Heat Miser*" hairdo. Meaning he can run his fingers through his VERY thick and VERY course and VERY wavy hair and make it stand straight up. (see first picture of Josh above).





That's when I step in. I, his very humble, very kind, very underpaid hair dresser. And OFF comes all that hair!




Please excuse all facial expressions from the boy in pictures--I sincerely try my hardest to get him to smile, all to no avail (most of the time).







* Heat Miser from the old "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" Christmas cartoon. Tell me you don't see the resemblance in that first picture--I dare you! I double dog dare you!
POST EDIT: I had to add a picture of the HEAT MISER, can you see the resemblance? See what I mean?

2 comments:

Rigby Fam said...

All 3 of my boys so far have done the some thing at puberty, except there's also fell out and became very thin and curly..Now they are going grey.

The Johnson's said...

We should have had a party and shaved Josh and Samuel's heads together, yahoo!