Thursday, February 11, 2010

family size

Today I went to the store and I bought the FAMILY SIZE (family size!) package of Red Vines.

(this will only make you laugh if you have been reading my blog for a while)

But, I must say it felt wonderful to throw it into my cart with reckless abandon. I didn't even need toilet paper today, I just wanted some RED VINES.

(However, until I actually SEE a paycheck in my hand, this will be my one and only splurge. I went all out, didn't I? Listen, a girl has GOT TO have her priorities straight, right? My husband may be mad that I chose RED VINES instead of a 12 pack of Dt. Coke. That will come honey, that will come!)

3 comments:

janae said...

You are too funny!! I love it:)

Amy said...

I believe Sam likes red vines too. Maybe you will have to share with him. You know Sam, my neighbor across the street from me.

nielsons*love*family said...

hey, that sam (the neighbor across the street, i know the one) he can share my red vines any ole day~:O)