Sunday, August 19, 2012

I'm BAAACCCCKKKK......


My mother asked where I'd been.

Kyle's cousin (hi Libbi!) asked where I'd been.

A friend asked where I'd been.

Well, I've been busy.

And I've been lazy.

But I'll try and be better....

But I've got news....

A BIG life event!!

My heart is fluttering a little in my chest!

See that tall kid up there???

HE STARTS COLLEGE TOMORROW!

HOLY COW!

HOLY FREAKIN' COW!!

I've got a kid going to college.

I must have started having kids
at 14, right?

Or I must be getting old!
(le sigh)

GOOD LUCK JOSH!!!

I guess I will have to cheer a little
louder for the Utes now too.

Classes include awful things like
Calculus II, Computer Science,
Intro to Computer Engineering, 
Social and Ethical Implications of Engineering
and some writing class.

He's thinking he will
major in Computer Engineering
with an emphasis (minor) in 
Computer Science.

Smarty Pants!!!

It's a good thing he's A LOT smarter
than me--Pretty sure I would fail
ALL of those classes (except maybe
the writing one!)

More to come...

about vacations 
about Josh's new job 
(which started in July)
about my other kids starting school
(next Monday)

about my mom moving to SLC
(yeah!)

about our life!



1 comment:

Anne Petty said...

I am glad that you are back. Looking forward to hearing about your summer! Can't believe that school is starting. WOW!