Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Love You, Breakfast, Art & more....

I started this blog mostly for my parents, the Grandparents Ladanye,
who are not around to see the "day to day" stuff.
of course all are welcome to enjoy~
is there anything nicer than a love note?
olivia was very proud that she wrote I LOVE YOU by HERSELF!
Eliza just wanted to tell me...
Breakfast: on General Conference Sunday, Grace
made us all breakfast. It consisted of
home made banana bread muffins (courtesy of Grace)
Sliced apples and peaches, popcorn (??) and 2 pcs of
Candy Corn flavored Taffy each. I think somehow
we covered all 4 food groups, right? Taffy is a food
group, right?

Here is a sample of Josh's Artwork. He took a 10 week class this summer.

This man is his VERY FIRST project/drawing.

one word: FABULOUS! (not that i am an artist, but it looks good to me)

Close up on the man...

Next project....flashy red car.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow! Josh must have gotten some of those artistic genes, that boy has some serious talent....As does Grace with her meal planning...